My first week in weave was surprising as I thought weave would be quite difficult as it look very complex and confusing but after the tutor explained how to make a weave it was easier than I thought. I started with simple weaving techniques and then went on to create more complex weaving I tried to incorporate the colours of rust mental and decay from my mood board as you cannot create a picture from weave you have to incorporate you work in other forms such as the colours. I struggled with the number sequences in weave and was a lot slower then other people as it takes me longer time to remember the number and maths as a subject is something I find very hard to understand and try to avoid. What I enjoyed most about weave is the feedback from the tutor she helped with work on my sketchbook to improve what I find difficult this then enables me to feel more confident when it comes to weaving.

No comments:
Post a Comment