My third week of embroidery was very difficult to attend all
sessions as the snow-stopped transport or made it slow however I managed to
attend nearly every session.
What I learnt from my time in embroidery was to try and work
faster and to plan my working time more productively which will help me in the
future I felt that in embroidery your work had to be neat and perfect however I
am a messy worker so I felt my work did not fit into that way I want to experiments
with my sowing seeing what works and what didn’t it may not be always neat but
its learning from my mistakes
I found Friday drawing
days to be more lose and experiential all most like a fine art class experimenting
with words and drawings it helped me to loosen
up my drawings in my sketch book other than being tight
No comments:
Post a Comment