During my second week of embroidery I created my ten samples,
which I struggled to do, is such a small amount of time, however I have a machine
have home which gave me extra time produce my samples over the weekend.
I this week has been
very productive and useful for example the Friday drawing day was very helpful
we had to split up into groups and combine are drawing and ideas together, we looked at the previous groups work and
they weaved there drawings together so
we all decided to do one drawing each
and cut out the negative space and place them above one another which reminded us of reverse pleykay which we did on
hand sow embroidery day it think this idea worked really well because you can
move the pictures to create different positions which gives you a different feeling
to the work .

No comments:
Post a Comment