Saturday, 17 January 2015

First week of Embroidery


During my first week of Embroidery, I found it quite difficult to incorporate my ideas and design with the sewing machine, I resolved this problem by only useing the shapes and patterns from my orignial image of door handles and the mark making Friday drawing day task, if you look closely at the photos of door handles jug handles you can see lots of    shapes and patterns on each door handle.
I my work I  draw quite shechey and scrachey I attempted  this on the machine makeing attempting to sow in my stlye of drawing which was quite fun to do.

What I  enjoyed this week was learing what each setting was for on the sowing machine and that each foot for the machine has a different job a diffrent role to play  it was its amazing all the things you can produce on a simple machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment