During my second week of wave I experimented with contrasting
colours such as black and whites looking at the different textures to try and incorporate
my chosen word I was also using ribbon which creates a whole different pattern
to the woven work. Our group tutorials was very helpful I think having tutorials
in a smaller group helps me to express my Ideas and opinions comfortably I feel
I’m not being judged by thirty people which is a lot of pressure I feel like I have
the time to communicate my ideas.
The Friday drawing days where very fun this week as
suggested in my tutorials I worked in black and white media mono printing onto
paper using oil bar creating different marks with the package of the egg my favourite
part of the whole day was eating the kinder egg after my hard work
No comments:
Post a Comment