Sunday, 25 October 2015

Fourth Week in Weave







                          Sources of Inspration                                     (Fig1)    










During my Fourth week in Weave It was very hard to be productive and produce my work, as I was ill during this week. I really pushed myself this week overcoming my illness and producing a good amount of work. During my weekly year meeting, it was helpful to find out that there was support up to three years after you graduate, which had, gave me some confidence that there will be some help when I graduate.
This week I was still considering my warp after Lesley suggested that I add a hint of colour to my warp I considered this and after playing with my yarn wraps I really liked this technique and decided to take it further.
One thing I am struggling with is the weaving terms and saying however i am sure in some time I will understand, however I am struggling so much with the maths my counting threads is terrible as I am dyslexic and find this aspect of weave challenging 

As you can see in (fig1) I enlarged my work to see it in a different light  it you can see the different  mark marking on the image all those faded marks would be great to add to my worp.

No comments:

Post a Comment