Friday, 2 October 2015

Second week of Weave




                             (Fig 1)                          (Fig 2)                                         (Fig 3)
  
In (Fig1) one I wanted to view my images in a different light so I cut it up and weaving it back together this process really helped me to get more inspiration from my images.

In (Fig 2) is what you call a happy accident I tried to make my image look faded but it ripped and looked tacky in my opinion however after a group tutorial my peers said it worked quite well and expressed what I was,

During my second week of weave I struggled to develop from my drawing however after my group tutorial it was suggested to  me that I use two different sketch books.  I can now  look at the work I am going to develop this really helped me to move on with my project looking at my work in different ways thinking what more can I do.

The Small group tutorials are really helped me to become more confident when voicing my opinions now 
I feel more confident to express what I want to say as when I am in a large group I stumble on my words.

When considering how my sketchbook should be laid out, it was helpful to look at the second year student work it inspired me to look at using different processes when treating paper and thinking about my colour pallet and it was nice to see some of my tutor’s sketchbook.

Over all this week has helped me with development ideas, which I struggled with a lot in my last briefs and my communicating skills, I really enjoyed this week in looking forward to many more…


No comments:

Post a Comment