
(Fig 1) (Fig 2) (Fig 3)
During this week in weave I started to work from my drawings
and developed it further using methods such as dying my hanks the same colours
as my original images as you can see in (fig3) I incorporated art work inspired
from my trip and memories to Thailand. I really struggled when dyeing my yarn
as I only wanted to add a small amount of colour however when I attempted to re
dye the same spot my hank would go a murky brow colour I Resolved this problem
by waiting for part of my dyed to dry before reapplying the colour dyes onto my
hank.
When considering the pattern in my weave I am still using simple
patterns and the yarns for my weft are very colourful and detailed.
Group meeting was very interesting this week having guest speakers
is very inspirational it helps me to visualize what career I want to peruse if I
could make a suggestion I would like a tutorial on how to peruse a teaching career.
No comments:
Post a Comment