My third week in construct I found it to be quite rewarding as i got to cut my work off the loom, I could not belive the amount of work I had produced, what I found to be quite diffcult was tieing the strings back onto the loom after cutting it off my knots were too lose which kept falling off, after many failed attempts I asked one of my peers to help me and by watching her slowly tieing the string to the looms I was able to tie one knot my self.
I also exsperment with the Scot weave system on the computer but even after a tutorial on it I found it to be quite confuseing however after paying around with the control I created the thread and colour and the pattern how ever I could not change the colour of my patterns.
I really enjoyed my time in construct which has really suprised me as I thought I would not be able to do the work as it looked really complicated, what I also like the tutor she was very helpful on a one to one basis I found myself to be very comfortable with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment