I decided to go to Liverpool, as London was too expensive
and Liverpool has a wide range of gallery to explore I went with my peers as I
tend to get lost quite lot, So we planed the trip by printing off maps and
researching galleries or places’ we would like to go beforehand so we would not
get lost I really enjoyed the Walker gallery as there was a wide selection of
painting and objects both modern and old. As I was looking at different door
handles for my sampling brief what caught my eye was the old jugs and pots
handles which had unique designs.
The Walker gallery is home to a national of painting it was originally
from the people of the city it now holds the best collection of historic art
outside of London.
We also went to the Maritime Museum the Liverpool shopping centre
the Tate Gallery and the Bluecoats.
I was very impressed
of the amount we saw and done in such little time it was really a good day out.

No comments:
Post a Comment