Thursday, 7 May 2015

last week unit X



Knit Samples

 
 
 The final week of my brief and there is so much to do, I am having trouble  yet again combining the  flowers onto my knit I have tried so many different techniques however it doesn’t seem to be working this week has been very  stressful as my knitting kept falling off I think this brief has been one of the hardest challenges I have ever done because I have been struggling with my work I am not quite confident I will get a good mark however if I  was marked on my efforts alone am sure I would.  I fell way out of my comfort zone but I have still attended every session and tried my hardest. I am confident in one onto knit sample which I used bonder web and foil to trap the flower  I really like the concert of trapping flowers into my knit however when trying to do this it was a lot harder.

My thought about this brief I loved going on the trips to different places it helped get me excited and look forward to starting my project however I am very happy to be finishing knit as it has been very annoying and frustrating I am very proud to have passed my first year achieving things that I didn’t think I could every do for example even my talking in front of people has got so much better if it was last year I would of ran out the room university has helped me to develop in so Meany ways I am looking forward to my second year.

No comments:

Post a Comment